Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hard this year?

haha.. i dont know why but this year is getting harder and harder for me. i got my friends that i always wanted and they r great!, but i dont know. sometimes with i could get a partner to. but its hard for me to fall for someone. hahha.. when i say hard mean assignments work and life. hahha.. i dont know. been having some problem at home.. just want someone i could share this with. but its hard to open up now days, people will say i'm weak or something. i am not weak. just wanna let it out!? but its ok la. i move on alot since i was small. the fact it i nvr change . i keep trying to forget about my past but its not working at all. if i change i might be come a bad person/jerk. right now i think i am becoming one. ill try not to ! i promise my self already..

No comments: