Thursday, June 18, 2009

car was broke in yesterday

yesterday, my sisters car kene broke in.. i went to my visit my granma at sjmc hospital. then i saw atique,ira ,bro and nico. so i just decided to talk to them laa. from 9pm to about 12.. i park at the back of sjmc because when i came there was no parking near sjmc or inside sjmc.. there's nothing in the car tho but i just feel sad.
talk to a person yesterday. she made me feel alil better. but then now i dont know.. maybe i just feel sad for no reason or maybe i just want some attention .. i aite an attention seeker. but sometimes at times like this i just want someone to just hang and all. haha.. i dont really tell people.. i aspect them to understand.. so if they dont layan me pun i dont blaim them. i just blaim my self.. i'v been feeling like this for olmost all my life.. so yeah.. this feeling will go away soon enuff i guess. but for now it sux.. with this feeling, i'v become some kinda antisocial guy. dont really talk to people and all. so if people that reads my blog if i dont layan you for just maybe a few week please understand.. i dont have a good past. might dont have a good future as well.

you know what??fuck the world. hahah.. so what if i dont have a good future.. ill work for it.! my lecturer is like a fung sui guy thinggy.. i dont really belive in that things but he say for now u might have a bad life and all. he knows, but in the future ull have a good life. made me feel abit better i guess. its like a a determination for me to work harder for my future and all.

this sem i might screw up a litle abit. i wont fail any subject.. but i just might not get good result.. that's it. next sem.. my target is to get 3.5 CGPA or above. i want to study overseas. i wanna live the life i always wanted.. so yeah..! hope i will get it. :) that's it i guess. :) haha..

ill update more soon enuff. :) will be going to pd tonight. :) ganna enjoy my ass off before i get back to the real world! hope ill feel alot better once i get back.. i need a vacation. haha.. everybody does!! so yeah.. that's it. :) peace yall!

No comments: