Saturday, June 6, 2009

Things are looking great!

by now people who read or act follow my blog thinks i am always emo beyond no reason sometimes. but now i'm ok. have good friends , join sc(student council) so in college i am always occupied with stuff to do and all. they make me happy. :) well sometimes when i feel like kene ignore to lain cerita la.they sometimes speak chinise all the time until i dont even know what's going on or why are they laughing. i do understand abit but not alot. so yeah...but that's a good thing in a way.. ^^v i get my own time to do things(fresh air) haha.. but other then that they are cool! i do have other friends beside the sc members. my college mate/class mates and all. they are cool. ++ band mates they are cool as well. well basically everyone has their own good and bad side right? so i cant really complain about stuff and all. because i have my own down side.. when i'm sad i am very anti sosial. even people that i know i dont even say hi and all. i just ignore them or i dont even look at them even if i see them. =.='' but now days i guess i'm ok i guess.

trying to stop smoking tho.. slowly cutting down. from malboro reds winston lights. hope in time ill stop.. i know not alot of people like smokers except smokers la. haha.. if posible i wanna find a partner that doesn't smoke so that i wont have the erge to smoke or what so ever.. haha..! right nw i am suprise my self.. usually i 1 box of 20s ill finish by 2-3 days. by the 3rd day ill buy a new box. right now box of 20s i still have like what? 8? and its the 4 day.

i love my friends very much if i'm close to them.. so sometimes people get me wrong when i'm too concern about that someone.. so people dont get me wrong ok? even guys. if i know you and if i always see you and talk to you in college if you dont show up or i dont see you for atleast 1 week ill just randomly call you. just to ask what's up. not beeing gay ar.. =.= pissed of at that someone for doing that to me last time. its been a long time so i kinda let it slip my mind. haha..

so people.. i am not an emo person you guys know.. i'm a new person. sometimes i feel that i lost my retandness because i am not emo anymore.. when i am not emo. i feel mature. =.= my retardness makes me feel that i'm a fun person. =.= arrhghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! but nvm laa. i think people like mature people .. girls laa. they see me as a joker jee. =.= not as a boyfriends material. well some girls like it la. but most girls dont like it and some people dont like it. so i just ganna be a lil more mature then i use to. but to my old friends sry laa. the retardness stay~!! i dont care! haha.. new people as in i know when i stared college till now ill try to change abit laa. abitt jee. dont worry to much! hehe..

No comments: