Friday, June 5, 2009

why do i always fal for girls that dont have feelings for me.

why do i always fall for girls that have no feelings toward me at all?
why cant i fall for someone that i like me?
is it to hard to fall for someone u like?
or the world is just trying to make life hard for you?

i cant help my self of who i like and who i dont like?
i dont really control it. my feeling do.
its like nothing is going right in my love life,
when i say nothing means nothing at all.

from last year till end of this year,
i keep on falling for the wrong person at the right time,
or the right person at the wrong time,
the feeling sux werh.

i dont know if anyone ever felt like this?
i dont know any guy/man ever felt like this?
when i see other people, ill get jelous and envy,
they can get their partner easily when i have to search for it,
this might be a good thing as well,
who know's when i finally get mine it would be superb!!
but the bad thing is nothing that is super great that i can brag about my self.

there are some good stuff happening to me,
its not all bad ya?
i still have good memories that i think about that makes me smile,
alot of bad memories that always bring me down.

No comments: