Thursday, December 25, 2008

the day fauzis family went back.

okok the night before we played dota Lan game in my room. haha. yes i got a pc and a lap top in my room and can be LanEd. hehehhe.. so we played vs AI lol.. okok la.. so long no vs ai. ai dota the new version is way better then most of the players i played with laa. hahha.. okok out of topic. so we wanted to sleep early la that day. sudah plan nak sleep early. watch two movie then sleep.. fauzi and his gf was doing some ''talking'' ;) in msn that was talking so loooonggggggg!! so x jadik watch the 2nd movie.. owh yeah.. the 1st movie we watch was death race. hahha. the 1st time watching was the best jugak laa. hahha. after watching the 2nd movie we chat chat sekejap the internet went down.. sobz.. sad case laa. but local internet is still online. only internet cant go in.. only geeks understand i think.. hahha. so we played dota. the game lasted for 2 hours.. who knows ai was so good .. so we ended sleeping at olmost 4 i think.. fauzi was watching something and doing something. hehhe.. cant say laa. nanti kene mara. we would come all the way from singapore to malaysia and wack me.. hahha. so faham2 jer la.. kekkee..

the next day. i set my alarm at 10.am.. my father woke me up at 9.59 .. adehh sux laa. if only i got that minute it would be a nice day dah!! hahah we had breakfast that was toast with cheese .. yeah.. sedap.. yumm! then lunch i forgot wat we ate.. lol. today was a free and easy dah.. but we dont have the car so cant move around.. hahha. xpe xpe.. we got to sleep again!! yay!! sleeping is my new hobby i think. but cant laa. i am getting fat siaaaaaaaaaaa!! need to work out balik.. hahha.
at about 4.30 we went to syed ss19 and ate early dinner.. then went to sunway piramid to sent fauzi and family.. abit emotional. but still can handle my self... haihhh. my hse is so empty now.. sobz... nvr thought i could miss you guys that much laaa. i dono y pun.. maybe because we bonded well. and the past yearsss we dont really know each other that well. hope could see u guys soon la.. i dont know how soon. but soon. just need to tell me when is ur holidays and ill check my timetable when is my next holidays!! hahha..

MISSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

No comments: