Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Singapore family came.!!

hey.. dani here. haha duh!! this my blog. haven really been updated because i thought that i wouldn't even bother to make a blog. hhaha. just tot its a one time thing. hahha! but i dono. i just feel like writing. i had fun with ALL my cuzz! the 1st day they came. i thought that maybe it will be a lil awkward because we dont really meet up. only a few years once. just really got to know them last raya. =.= *am i crapping yet? i think not. okok cont! so the came at 10pm sharp! i was so blur. we were suppose to pick them up at the bus stop but we went a lil to far.! hahha. !! END UP WE WERE AT INFRONT OF GLORIA JEANS @!! HAHHA!! that was totally my bat la. hahha! we hang put at night . i still feel a lil awkward at 1st because i have no topic to talk about. but as most people know me i'm the type of guy that crap aloTT!!hahah! so i did. haha then we started to talk like normal people. cuz talk. girl talk what ever la. hhaha i do that alot kan? hahha so they reach our hse. my mom cook a very nice meal for them. i did help i think. hahah but i am a lazy boy. we slept at about 3-4 i think most of the night.! the next morning we woke up at 6 am. my cuz mom *fauzi mom was knocking at the door like crazy.. i tot i wanted to just keep quite and maybe she might go away or something. like i always did to my mom! hahha. *its bad i know. but i just wanted to sleep. :) hahha.. but she kept knoking for bout 5 mins straight. and there was no snoozee butten!! DAM MAN!! we woke up la. have to and was force to. kesian me. :(

we might have a fun day that day if wasnt for the STUPID KTM station at subang. delayed for about 1 fucking hours. i'm like WTFFF!! c'mon help me la. they come once in a blue moon. :( if we were 10 mins early we might catch the train that arrive when we arrive. hahah.!. to bad huh. shit hapends. but i felt guilty. kinda lost a talking mojo. but the work fuck it bring me up and i tryed my best to be my self again. we plan to go to sungai wang. the most of the cloth and stuff were cheep. but my cuz *fauzi, shef, leedah.. they didnt buy anything i was like. shit maybe i brought they at the wrong place. :( i was emo and scared for awile. but i did get my shoe. heheheh.! i'm a subang boy not a kl boy. i dont really know my way around kl that much and my father expect me to know kl like a kl people when my parents dont really let me go to KL that much.! but overall i think they had fun. okok back to the story. when we reach at sungai wang, we wanted to eat at pizza hut. i remember they was a pizza hut or a shakeys or something. so we went to sungai wangg to search for a pizza place. they WERE CLOSE>!! i think they went out of bussness or something. i was like shit again. and was emo. i know its know my fault but its my nature to feel guilty. i think its part of my moms side. haha! that day we as in me and my CUZZZZZZZZZZZZ from singapore really bonded .. especially during night time. we watch movie in my room. hahha. my room its like the BOMB baby,! 2 pc games loaded. :) HAHHA> ! so the cuzzez were in my room most of the time> kekeke> ..

okok the 3rd day they were here. we went to agrotect at ulu langat. its a very nice and romantic place to hang out. :) hahha. not really that fun place unless u got my cuzzezz! keke. scratch the 1st bonding part. this is the real place we really bonded.!! we got to know the real each other. fromm fauzi to shef, leedah , siti nor , abdul and farhat. we bonded. we were all gila. hahah but as most of my friends know. no body can challenge me when i am at my girl stage right? right? hahha! i wasn't the gila la. shit. maybe i am still shy. heheh. i dont really meet them and all. so its abit hard to be gila. but its ok. i am still gila. !! :) we played at the river with waterfall and log.. hahha was a crazy day. but my dad kinda bring me down sometimes. there always a mistake. :( but again i use the fuck it moto. haha. i dont wanna spoil other peoples mood because of me. i am a very emotional guy la. sry . hahha. we had so much fun that day!! was one of my best and memorable holidays with my cuzz. we spend 1 night there. at night me and shef were emo talking under the stars .. a deep talk. was nice. romantic and all. she talk i listen i talk she listen. :) who knew we are good listener.. it was nice. we talk for about 2 hours non stop and didnt even felt bord of each other... until our but hurts. hahha. kelaka la. if it wasn't for the but case it think we would have talk for longer hours. haha. the stars there for macnafic.!! the only star sign i saw was the Scorpio . we can ver get that kinda of stars in subang or int he city. :(

THe next day we woke up swam at the river again. haha. was super cold la. dam werh.. they were splashing water at me and all. haha. i enter late becase was emo again. buhuhu for me. hahaha. but i still ended up in the water haha. after noon we went to putrajaya masjid for a boat cruzz! i tot it would be borring and all becuase the 1st time i went was boriing maybe iwent with the wrong people. hahha. and maybe last time i wasn't as hyper as now. IT WAS FUCKING NICEE!!! nice view nice wind nice weather and nice people .. the sun set was megnafic !! think back all those time i was at putrajaya kinda made me emotional. hahha. the night part was fun. we went to rainforest to eat dinner. CUN LA> there's where my sister bonded with everyone.*dina is my sis. hahha. she was super cool with them. :) i think i am the more mature one kowt. i know wat is wrong and wat is right. so i am a no fun guy la. huhuhu.. but its ok. i know my limits. kekeke.

today la yang emotional part ni. haihzzzzzzz I WISH ON THE BRIGHTEST STAR THAT THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO BACK TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! sobzz.. i was abit emo again la. but i pulled my self together. and became gila. hahah! at LAST ALL MY CUZ BOUGHT SOMETHINGGGGGGGG!!!! haha, the last day pulak tuu. piramid jugak the bomb!! we shop and all just us cuz. no adults are not allowed to follow. haha just like the rainforest dinner.! kekek.. the emotional part came when we say good bye. i was crying in the inside. because it try not so show my emotion to people and public. haha. if i do that it means i am really ganna have a mental break down and i kinda did =.='' ..

these isn't good good bye.

people come and go,
people say hi and good bye,
people will nvr leave without a proper good bye,
saying good bye is a word that people dont like to use,
saying good bye is emotional in a way,
saying good bye mean nvr to see again,
good bye is not in my dictonary,
good bye is not a word for me,
good bye is always unpleasant for me.

so please trow away the good byes i said and always say that we meet again some day some how somewhere.


This is a short version of my weekend with my cuz. what ever i left out. i'm sry yah!

Ill upload the pics some other day when i have the time to choose it la.. haha. but dont worry i will. :) all the good moments. hahah!

No comments: